HAVE YOU EVER CONSIDERED THE BENEFITS OF A PERSONALISED BOOK?
When I first came up with the idea for my personalised book, I had never seen any others on the market!
It struck me that having a child’s name within the pages of the book, would not only be a beautiful keepsake for infants and toddlers experiences at animal parks, but also a way to boost confidence in children who are learning how the words in books are relevant to themselves.
It took me a couple of years to start my business, and once I set my mind to create my website I started noticing some “sponsored” adverts for personalised story books.
They were beautifully made, specially crafted stories. One that comes to mind is Wonderbly
More recent ones on the market seem like a grab for $$$. They rely on TV show popularity and often contain badly written stories.
The businesses I saw online create books by providing a storyline with the customers chosen name inserted within the text.
Printed copies of the chosen book are posted to the customer within weeks after the purchase.
The book created through Bunyip Creations allows:
- Personalisation: Who doesn’t like seeing their name in print?
- You choose ALL of your favourite animals to fill the pages
- Educational facts
- Multiple prints at no additional cost
BENEFITS RECOGNISED AS IT WAS BEING DESIGNED
My original plan was to allow customers to create a personalised book that would be simple to create and allow them to tailer it to their experience after visiting a zoo. After buying through the website, customers could print it at home to add those few final touches for complete personalisation.
Think “SCRAPBOOKING WITHOUT WASTING SOOO MUCH TIME” 😉
As the website was being created this idea evolved.
- Illustrations switched to PHOTOS.
These photos represent experiences!
Some are from different zoos. Some show common scenes of animals scratching or eating. Others show activities that are not seen often.
- The sentences were created with “MY FAVOURITE”, “MY EXPERIENCE” and “FUN FACT” in mind to cater for different age groups and intention
- The Victorian Cursive font was chosen to help Early Readers recognise the letters they are being taught to write in school.
- PDF version allows it to be downloaded and printed and bound within the comfort of home
We wanted to make sure the process was easy to follow.
We wanted our product to have multiple uses!
And we wanted our customer to be able to control how their product would be finalised.
- add photos from personal wildlife park visits
- add drawings created by their children
- bind using household items
- professionally print
We hope you love the additional benefits that we have been able to include in our book. If you would like to check it out for yourself please go to BUILD YOUR BOOK